Thursday 30 October 2014

Vampy/Smokey Makeup

So right now it is Halloween eve! I don't usually get too excited for Halloween, however, it for me starts the official beginning of winter, and the Christmas excitement can begin....

My contribution to Halloween on my Youtube channel and also here on my blog was my everyday Vampy/Smokey makeup look which has been pretty go to for me! I just love a vampy lip and so I thought I would share a few photos of the look.

Head over to my YouTube channel if you haven't come from there already and my video will be live on Halloween evening! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFANp2v_yDTPmggmxF_HCCQ


I do prefer my skin tone to still look pretty warm and contoured even during the winter months where it is pretty obvious I am not tanned.  My favourite bronzing product currently is the Bourjois  BB Bronzing cream.


For a night time look I would add a black eyeliner to my waterline an would probably carry the darker eyeshadow (Naked 2 Palette Busted) under my lower lash line.
This little baby is the main event.  Kate Moss for Rimmel London in 04.  The perfect deep purple vampy shade.  For me, I find that a purple colour works better than a red next to my skin tone. This Lipstick range is fantastic across the board in price, quality and variety.
With it being Halloween I had to incorporate something a little bit more Halloween appropriate to wear, and this three quarter lengthen sleeve top is so cool and a real statement top that I would wear all year round, not just for Halloween.  The ribcage heart is also covered in sparkle and glitter which doesn't come up on camera.  This top retails for £6.99- BARGAIN!!
Hope you have a Happy Halloween! Let me know if you would like me to post more make up shots, or what your favourite Vampy lipstick is!

Lots of love guys xo
                                                                sarahloulouloves

No comments:

Post a Comment