Thursday 16 October 2014

I love Beyonce.

This blogpost is a short and sweet one.  

O U T F I T   P O S T

Thought I would share this outfit from last week today.  It's pretty casual but very  'go to' for me at the moment.  It's the kind of outfit that can be dressed up or dressed down and can be worn for many occasions.  

Jumper- SheInside
Trousers- Topshop
Shoes- Primark
(Links to the jumper and trousers will be linked at the bottom of this post)



It's a great style of outfit for this time of the year.  A coat of any colour would work well over the top and am a girl who loves her monochrome! It's simple and classy and very affordable altogether as an outfit.
My hair is up in a half up half down style, with lose (dropped) curls.  Typical hair look for me these days....

Topshop Trousers -http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTerm=cigarette+trousers&storeId=12556&productId=16693953&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33057
Beyonce Jumper - I cannot seem to find this on SheInside's website, this is possibly because I ordered it over a month ago and I think they bring in new items pretty quickly.. but keep an eye out because you never know when it might re appear! 
They do however still do a 'Don't worry beyonce' Vest top! So go go go go http://www.sheinside.com/White-Sleeveless-Don-t-Worry-Be-Yonce-Print-T-Shirt-p-178258-cat-1738.html

Much loveeee Over and out xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment