Monday 20 October 2014

Anita+Green For New Look | New Coat!

I found this coat in New Look after much hunting and returning and deliberation over other coats.
Who knew just trying to find a winter coat could be such a stress!
Obviously this is one of maybe 3 coats I plan to have in my life for winter 2014-2015.  
I have been obsessed with the different A/W coats that have been appearing all over other blogs, website and magazines, and I think this year you can have a real variety in the winter coats you buy.

This coat is by Anita + Green for New Look which was a brand I had not come across until I saw a rail of the Anita + Green clothing.

I was obsessed with the faux fur collar that we have going on here. (Not detachable) I kept going back to it in the shop just to appreciate the softness and beauty of the collar.  What I found so interesting about it is that it is such a long collar in length.  It's a scarf and a collar in one! What more could you want!
It's a not overly long in length, which for some people may be a negative about it, but it does cover my backside and the sleeves are pretty generous in length also.  I am just about 5'7 and so if you are shorter than me it will be longer on you... obviously! ;)
For me, this is such a go to coat for me.  I am still in the market for a pastel coloured coat which I would like in more over sized, trench coat style, and potentially a Parker jacket also! So lots more on the coat front coming your way!
Over all, I think for  the price of this coat which was a grand total of £55 you have yourself a really nice quality, classy and versatile coat.





Other clothing items featured in this outfit:
Trousers- Jack Wills
Jumper- New Look
Boots- Rubi Shoes (Sydney AUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment