Thursday 23 October 2014

Casual/Autumn OOTD.

Hiya.
Simple out of the day, very much a staple outfit for me when I am having a day like I did that day (Trains, shopping, travelling)
So easy and go to, and made a little bit more exciting just by adding the heeled boots instead of my trainers. (Nothing wrong with trainers) ;)


The jumper is from New Look and is a cropped, high neck jumper, and I love it so much! It's so soft and a lovely fit! Maybe go a size up, just to eliminate too much stomach when it's so cold!
My jeans are the classic Topshop 'Mom' jeans that I purchased last year! They are a waist 28 and length 30 I believe, but they are a bit too big on me now.  Perfect for tucking layers into though and giving the classic 'boyfriend' look.
I rolled a pair of knee high Primark socks over the top of the boots to keep my ankles and lower legs warm, and I think they look super autumnal and wintery peeking out of the trousers and top of the boots. My boots I should mention are from Rubi Shoes in Sydney, Australia, but they are just a simple chunky black boot, similar to any of this style you can find in most high street shops.
Hope you enjoyed this post lovelies.. Cannot tell you how windy it was... First world problems.

                                                                sarahloulouloves

No comments:

Post a Comment