Wednesday 10 December 2014

Primark SS15 Press Day

Hi my lovers.

So I was very kindly invited by Primark to go and take a little peek at their new Spring/Summer 2015 collection in London, and my gosh was it beautiful.

Primark for me is not a 'guilty pleasure' but more a shop that I can rely on to find some great pieces, some basic pieces, and presents for others! I love it. Basically..

For SS15 they are going for the Club Tropicana theme, with a lot of flamingos, palm tree prints and pastel colours.  YES. Yes for all of the above.

The line is so beautiful and the clothing felt great quality and when you remind yourself of the price tag, it just made me happy inside! 

I took some photos of the event, of the items I particularly loved, so I thought it only fair for you to see them too! 

Let me know what pieces are your favourite! It's not even Christmas yet and I'm now excited for Spring! 


Enjoy..
------------------------------------
You can also watch my Vlog on the day over on my Youtube Channel-
Primark Press Day Video!

------------------------------------

            


   

                       




                                



                       

Lots of love xo


No comments:

Post a Comment