Thursday 11 December 2014

Missguided Cigarette Trouser Obsession

Hello beautiful people.

So on Black Friday, I stumbled upon Missguided (as most of the female population did) just in the hope of making the most of the discount and sales they had going on that day.  I didn't want to spend a fortune, just try and find some little gems that may be less expensive than they once were... because who doesn't love a little bit of a save! 

I found these light pink cigarette style trousers and I literally clicked 'add to bag' without a second thought.  Two key points that made me decide then and there that they were mine:

1- They looked UHHMAZING on the model.

2-They were under £10 (around £9.50) I think!

They are just the perfect staple pair of trousers, go with so much, can be dressed up or dressed down, and perfect for all year round! 
Look out for more outfit posts featuring these in the future!

LOVE THEM.




Other clothing items:

White heels- Topshop
Jumper- Primark

xxx


1 comment:

  1. Loving these trousers. Such a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete