Tuesday 11 November 2014

HAIR CHALK!

Good evening/afternoon/morning...
So, I decided to give in to the hype and test out some hair chalk
I am somebody who has been every colour of the rainbow when it comes to hair dye, so hair chalk to me is a fantastic alternative for a non permanent fun colour.
I used the 'Colour Vibes' hair chalk in Turqiouse which cost a very affordable £2.59 with free P+P from eBay.  They have a multitude of colours, so if you don't love turquoise, go for a pink or a purple etc.
This is how the chalk comes, it reminded me of MAC blush packaging! 
It also comes with a sponge, and the packaging has very easy to follow instructions!
I was really pleasantly surprised at how well the colour transferred on to my hair.  It does have a lot of fall out, and make sure you have a towel and some hairspray at the ready!
I would highly recommend this product! It's so much fun and washed out completely later on in the day!
Check out my YouTube video on it right here.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmePlj9uXQ&list=UUFANp2v_yDTPmggmxF_HCCQ


No comments:

Post a Comment